3786 Sierra Dr., Merritt Island
Call Island Girls Team
Direct: Laura Speigner - 321-544-2039 Lisa Page - 321-501-3433
Toll Free: 800-927-5120
Listing ID: 886959
2,813 Living Sq Ft
3 Bed, 2 Bath & 2-Car Garage
Motivated Seller! Welcome Home to Florida Living at its finest in the Beautiful, GATED community of Sunset Lakes on Merritt Island. Enjoy the serene setting of your new 3BR/2BA, 1865 sf., direct lakefront home, while enjoying the amazing Florida sunsets reflecting over the water. Entertain family & friends at your private screened pool where ”Alice” the giant inflated unicorn swims. Views of the pool, and lake are visible from most rooms. Walk to the community park/playground, where the lake circles the community tennis courts, volleyball courts, basketball courts and fishing pier that are all close by. Entertain in your 3BR/2BA home with a formal living room, family room, dining room & kitchen. Floors are a combination of Tile & Carpet. The large Master Bath is equipped with grab bars.
The 3rd garage has been converted to an air conditioned flex/hobby room which boasts 200sf. of space with loads of cabinets and countertop space perfect for a private office, craft room or hobby room. The indoor laundry room features a new washer/dryer installed in 2019!
New pool pump and refreshed deck in September. Roof is 5 years new! Exterior recently painted in 2017.
Homes sell very quickly in the very desirable neighborhood of Sunset Lakes, and this one is priced to sell, so don’t miss your opportunity to own your slice of paradise!! This home is located 1.5 miles north of SR528 and 15 minutes South of Kennedy Space Center, and it’s a short 10-15 minutes to our beaches!
- Split-Plan 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, & a 2-Car Garage + Workshop
- Master Bedroom: 15 x 12 w/Cathedral Ceiling, & Big Walk-in Closet
- Master Bath w/Double Sink Vanity, Soaking Tub, & Step-in Shower w/Hand Rails
- 2nd Bedroom: 13.1 x 11
- Guest Bath
- 3rd Bedroom: 11 x 9.9
- Living Room: 21 x 13.1
- Dining Room: 12 x 9.5
- Eat-in Kitchen: 13.5 x 10 w/ Wood Cabinets, Breakfast Bar, & Breakfast Nook: 10 x 8
- Appliances Include: Dishwasher, Built in Microwave, & Electric Range Oven
- Family Room: 17 x 16.5 w/Wall of Windows Overlooking the Pool / Patio
- Covered Patio: 17 x 10
- Inside Laundry Room: 6 x 5.5 (Washer & Dryer Convey)
- 2-Car Garage w/Automatic Door Openers
- Workshop / Hobby Room (Access thru the Garage): 18.5 x 10.6 Under Air
- Approx Living Area: 1,865 sq ft Approx Total Area: 2,485 sq ft
- CBS Construction
- City Water & Sewer
- Gray Water Sprinkler System
- Built 1994 on a .20 Acre Lot
- HOA Fee: $660 / Year – Gated Community with Amenities
*All information is deemed accurate but not warranted