Festivals – With such wonderful weather, Brevard County is alive with festivals all year round! Food, fun, music, art, ethnic cultural celebrations, wildlife watching & more! (more)
- First Friday Art Walk: 6 to 9 p.m. first Friday of the month, Eau Gallie Arts District along Eau Gallie Boulevard and Highland Avenue in Melbourne featuring demonstrations, live music and more. Call 321-752-0463; www.eaugalliearts.com
- Friday Fest: 6 to 10 p.m., First Friday of the month, Taylor and Poinsetta avenues in Cape Canaveral. Call 321-868-1226; www.cityofcapecanaveral.org
- Friday Fest: 6 to 10 p.m. second Friday of the month (except December) in Downtown Melbourne featuring arts and crafts, kids zone and live music. Call 321-724-1741; www.downtownmelbourne.com/friday-fest.html
- Titus Nights Street Party: Main Street Titusville presents it on the fourth Friday of the month, pending funding. Call 321-607-6848. www.nbbd.com/events/
- Titus Nights Cruise-in: 2 to 6 p.m. on the first Saturday of the odd months except for July in downtown Titusville. Call 321-607-6848.
- 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. second Saturday at Palm Bay City Hall. Call 321-952-3441.
- 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursdays at Rockledge City Hall. Call 321-305-4975.
- 3 to 6 p.m. Thursdays at Wickham Park Pavilion in Melbourne. Call 321-633-1702, ext. 238.
- Downtown Melbourne Farmers Market is open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday. Call 321-759-3713.
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Wednesdays at the gazebo on Brevard Avenue in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Suntree outdoor marketplace: Suntree marketplace is from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays at Suntree Business Center. Call 321-501-9140.
- Titusville artisans sale: Local artisans sell the best of their craft from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the second Saturday of every month in downtown Titusville. Call 321-607-6848.
January / February
- Fellsmere Frog Leg Festival: Music, frog legs, entertainment; free admission. Call 772-571-0250; www.froglegfestival.com
- Key Lime Pie Festival: Key Lime pie margaritas, dessert, live music and entertainment in Cocoa Beach. Call 321-385 9600.
- Indialantic Art Festival: Arts and crafts, more than 100 artists, entertainment and more at Nance Park. Call 561-746-6615.
- Mopar Super Swap Meet: Mopars of Brevard hosts the event, which features Mopar cars, crafts, food and entertainment. Call 321-635-8581.
- Space Coast Birding and Wildlife Festival: Event features field trips and presentations at Brevard Community College in Titusville. Call 321-268-5224. www.spacecoastbirdingandwildlifefestival.org
- Cocoa Village Mardi Gras: Family-friendly event with street party and New Orleans-inspired parade at Riverfront Park. Call 321-639-3500; www.cocoamardigras.com
- Greek Fest: Event celebrates all things Greek at St. Katherine’s Greek Orthodox Church in Melbourne. Call 321-254-1045.
- International Festival at Florida Tech: Event features community singers, dancers and musicians. Call 321-674-8053; www.fit.edu/isss/international-fest.php
- Mardi Gras Paws in the Park: Event features rescue groups, a vendor village and pet costume contests. Call 321-636-3343.
- Melbourne and Beaches Music Marathon: Event features an 8K and 5K, live music, entertainment and more in downtown Melbourne and along Eau Gallie and Melbourne causeways. Call 321-759-7200.
- Space Coast Craft Beer Festival: Event features access to more than 50 breweries at Broken Barrel Tavern in Palm Bay. Call 321-728-4755
- Space Coast Fair: Event is at 5800 Stadium Parkway, Melbourne. Call 855-386-3836; www.facebook.com/spacecoastfair
- Sykes Creek Adventures Eco-Festival: Event features guided riverboat tours at Kiwanis Island Park on Merritt Island. Call 321-455-1385.
March / April
- Belgian Beer Fest: Event is at Coasters Pub in Indian Harbour Beach. Call 321-799-BREW (2739).
- Cocoa Beach Wine and Food Festival: Event features wine, beer tastings, food tastings, music, entertainment and more. Call 321-799-3971.
- Cocoa Village Chili Cook-Off: Event features chili samplings, entertainment and more. Call 321-631-9075.
- Earth Day Family Fun Fest: Event on April 21 is at Enchanted Forest Sanctuary in Titusville. Call 321-264-5185.
- Fiesta Brevard: Event on April 26 features salsa competition, salsa dancing, food, games, fiesta hat contest, entertainment and more. Call 321-459-2200; www.fiestabrevard.com
- Grant Seafood Festival: Event features seafood and more at Grant Community Center. Call 321-723-8687; www.grantseafoodfestival.com
- Indiafest: Event features music, Indian food, entertainment, kids activities, a Bollywood-themed fashion show and more at Wickham Park Pavilion in Melbourne. Call 321-779-0110; www.indiafestbrevard.org
- Malabar Springfest: Event features arts and crafts and entertainment at Malabar Community Park. Call 321-727-7764.
- Melbourne Art Festival: Event on April 27 and 28 features arts and crafts, live music, entertainment and more in downtown Melbourne. Call 321-722-1964. www.melbournearts.org
- Melbourne Air & Space Show: Event features air show performers, entertainment and more. Visit www.airandspaceshow.com .
- Moonlight Stroll: Event features a moonlight stroll at Erna Nixon Park in West Melbourne. Call 321-952-4525.
- Pelican Island Wildlife Festival: Event features kayaking at Riverview Park in Sebastian. Call 772-202-0697.
- Ron Jon Easter Surfing Festival: Event is at the Cocoa Beach Pier and Shepard Park. Call 321-799-0493. www.eastersurffest.com
- Runaway Country Space Coast Music Festival: Event features national country music stars, food and entertainment at Wickham Park Pavilion. Visit www.runawaycountry.com
- Safari Under the Stars: Brevard Zoo’s annual gala fundraiser. Call 321-254-9453.
- Space Coast Seafood Fest: Event features seafood, shows, midway rides, entertainment and more at Space Coast Stadium in Viera. Call 855-386-3836.
- Spring Craft Fair: Event features arts and crafts by the gazebo on Brevard Avenue in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Spring Praise Fest: Event features contemporary Christian music bands at Riverfront Park in Cocoa Village. Call 321-960-1033. www.springpraisefest.com
- St. Baldrick’s: Local law enforcement and firefighters shave their heads to raise money for the St. Baldrick’s Foundation. Visit www.stbaldricks.org
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade: Event is sponsored by the Ancient Order of the Hibernians in downtown Melbourne. Call 321-723-1262.
- St. Patrick’s Day Festival: Event is at Meg O’Malley’s in downtown Melbourne. Call 321-952-5510.
- Taste, Toast and Tunes: Event features food tasting, entertainment and live music on the banks of the Indian River in Melbourne Beach near the Driftwood Plaza on State Road A1A. Call 321-726-8111.
- Tico Warbird Air Show: Event is at Space Coast Regional Airport in Titusville. Call 321-268-1941.
- Vettes at the Port: Event features dozens of Corvettes on display, silent auction, food and entertainment at Port Canaveral. Call 321-794-8096.
- Zonta Chocolate Festival: Event is at Eau Gallie Civic Center. Call 321-300-5889.
- Beachfest: Event on Memorial Day weekend features muscle contests, entertainment, kids activities and more at Cocoa Beach Pier. Call 321-783-7549.
- Caribbean Jamboree: Event on May 26 and 27 features food, music, entertainment and kids activities at Palm Bay Regional Park. Call 321-728-2558.
- Cinco de Mayo Celebrations: Local restaurants and bars cash in on the Cinco de Mayo holiday by throwing parties with margarita specials, mariachi bands and more.
- Indian River Festival: Event features music, the Great Brevard Duck Race and more at Sand Point Park in Titusville. Call 321-615-8111.
- Memorial Day Celebration: Event features Melbourne Municipal Band, honor guards, color guards and more at Liberty Bell Memorial Museum in Melbourne. Call 321-727-1776.
- Space Coast Pride: Event on May 27 features music, food, performers, female impersonators, kids zone and entertainment. Call the Living Room of Brevard at 321-505-0077.
- Space Coast Super Boat Grand Prix: Event aka Thunder on the Beach on May 17-19 features speedboat races, food,
- entertainment and more along Cocoa Beach. Call 321-863-5228.
- Summer Craft Fair: Event on May 18 and 19 features arts, crafts and more in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- BBQ and Blues: Event features live music, barbecue, entertainment, kids activities and more in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Sandbarpalooza: Event features an annual music fest at Sandbar Sports Grill in Cocoa Beach. Call 321-799-2577.
- Space Coast Jet Riders Poker Run: Event features a high-seas poker run, food, entertainment, Jet Ski demos and more. Call 321-591-6557.
- Summer Saturday Nights: Event features later admission, an animal encounter and live music at Brevard Zoo. Call 321-254-9453; www.brevardzoo.org
July Fourth Celebrations:
- Cocoa Beach: Cape Canaveral/Cocoa Beach community fireworks show will be at Shepard Park. Call 321-868-3201.
- Cocoa Village: The city of Cocoa will host a free Fourth of July celebration, “Symphony under the Stars,” at Riverfront Park in Cocoa Village. Features include a performance by the Brevard Symphony Orchestra, fireworks and more. Call 321-631-9075.
- Eau Gallie Arts District: The district’s Star-Spangled Event is along Highland Avenue in Melbourne. Call 321-752-0463.
- Melbourne: Independence Day fireworks celebration is at Front Street Park. Call 321-953-6282.
- Palm Bay: “Splashes and Sparks” Fourth of July celebration features food, kids activities, water slides and fireworks at Brevard Community College. Call 321-952-3443.
- Port Canaveral: “Fireworks before the fireworks” features a street party at Rusty’s Seafood and Oyster Bar. Call 321-783-2033.
- Port St. John: Happenings of Port St. John and Parrish Medical Center present “Thunder over the Indian River” at the energy plant on U.S.1and Kings Highway. Call 321-633-7499.
- Sebastian: The Fourth of July Freedom Festival usually is at Riverview Park. Call 772-589-5330.
- Titusville: The city hosts “Red, White and Boom,” a free patriotic celebration, at Sand Point Park. Call 321-383-5775.
- Viera: Brevard County Manatees usually play a ball game at 6:35 p.m., followed by fireworks at Space Coast Stadium. Call 321-633-9200.
August / September
- Brevard Live Music Awards (BMAs): Event features the winners of Brevard Live magazine’s favorites in local music. Call 321-956-9207.
- Sam Jam: Event features a community open-mic with some of Brevard’s best-known bands. Call Kenny Michaels at 321-759-4435.
- Brevard Family Salsa Festival and Miss Puerto Rico Pageant: Event on Labor Day weekend features music, dancing and more at Wickham Park Pavilion. Call 321-863-5165.
- Car show and mile-long sidewalk sale: Event features classic cars, arts and crafts, entertainment and more in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Jazzoo: Event features include music, food, animal encounter, entertainment and more at the Brevard Zoo. Call 321-254-9453; www.brevardzoo.org
- National Kidney Foundation Pro-Am Surf Festival: Event features surf competitions and more at Cocoa Beach Pier. Call 800-927-9659. www.nkfsurf.com
- Space Coast Music Festival: Event features a community music jam, an instrument petting zoo, kids activities, entertainment and more. Call Sue Luley at 321-636-7231.
- Boo at the Zoo: Event features trick-or-treating, kids activities and haunted house at Brevard Zoo. Call 321-254-9453; Visit www.brevardzoo.org
- Cocoa Village Oktoberfest: Event features food, German beer, music, entertainment and more in Cocoa Village. Call321-631-9075.
- Fall Arts and Crafts Fair: Event features arts and crafts in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Halloween in the Village: Event features trick-or-treating, kids activities and more in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Pink Ribbon Port Fest: Event features entertainment, a Pink Ribbon Walk for Breast Cancer Awareness, bathtub races and more in Port Canaveral. Call 321-514-8657.
- Melbourne Oktoberfest: Event features German beer, German cuisine and rides at Wickham Park Pavilion. Call 321-216-2070.
- Fall Gallery Walk: Event during the first weekend of November in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Puerto Rican Day Parade: Event features music, dancing, entertainment and a parade at Palm Bay City Hall. Call 321-863-5165.
- Space Coast State Fair: The11-day event features midway rides, carnival games, food and contests. Visit www.spacecoaststatefair.com
- Indian Harbour Beach Arts and Crafts Show: Event is at Gleason Park in Indian Harbour Beach. Call 321-773-0552.
- Artworks of Eau Gallie Fine Arts Festival: Event is in the EGAD area of Melbourne on Highland Avenue. Call 321-242-0737.
- Space Coast Art Festival: Event is Thanksgiving weekend in downtown Cocoa Beach. Call 321-784-3322.
- Moonlight Stroll: Event features a moonlight stroll at Erna Nixon Park in West Melbourne. Call 321-952-4525.
- Holiday Festival and Craft Fair: Event on Dec. 7th and 8th features arts and crafts and entertainment in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Cocoa’s Family New Year’s Celebration: Event is in Cocoa Village. Call 321-631-9075.
- Space Coast Cookie Challenge tasting party and baking contest: Event is at Rhodes Park Community Center in West Melbourne. Call 321-952-3215.
- Bethlehem walk: Journey to Bethlehem is at Mims United Methodist Church. Call 321-267-6202.
- Bethlehem walk: Event is at Our Father’s House in Satellite Beach. Call 321-777-0057.
- Bible parade: Jesus is the Key presents its Bible on Parade at the Melbourne Auditorium. Call 321-773-1489.
- Boat parade: The Merritt Island Christmas boat parade sets sail on the eastside of the Sykes Creek Parkway bridge.
- Boat parade: The Christmas boat parade in Satellite Beach starts at the north end of the Grand Canal. Call 321-777-5659.
- Boat parade: The Cocoa Beach Christmas boat parade starts at channel marker 101 of the Banana River. Call 321-783-1207.
- Boat parade: The Port Canaveral Christmas boat parade starts at 610 Glen Cheek Road. Call 321-403-5769.
- Light parade: The Palm Bay holiday light parade starts at San Filippo Drive with floats traveling along Malabar Road. Call 321-952-3443.
- Light parade: The Melbourne light parade begins at the Melbourne Auditorium. Call 321-724-2201.
- Menorah parade: Event starts at Chabad Jewish Community Center in Satellite Beach. Call 321-777-2770.
- Street parade: The Port St. John Christmas parade heads east on Fay Boulevard and Waterloo Avenue. Call 321-633-7499.
- Street parade: The Cocoa Beach Christmas parade starts at the “Glass Bank.” Call 321-783-2228.
- Street parade: The Cocoa-Rockledge holiday parade starts at the Central Brevard Library in Cocoa. Call 321-633-1874.
- Street parade: The Titusville Jaycees host it at Miracle City Mall. Call 321-267-9080.
- Street parade: The Merritt Island holiday parade starts at Merritt Island High. Call 321-633-1874.
New Year’s Eve:
- Pier party: Rockin’ the Dock party features music, entertainment, champagne toast at midnight, balloon drop, food and more at the Cocoa Beach Pier. Call 321-783-7549.
- Street party: Family friendly event features food, music, entertainment, vendors and more in downtown Melbourne. Call 321-724-1741.